- Property Types: Small balance commercial in the following asset classes – Multifamily, retail, office, light-industrial, medical, mixed-use, agricultural/raw land.
- Loan Terms: 6 - 18 months
- Collateral: 1st Trust Deeds only
- Collateral: CA real estate only
- Structure: California LLC
- Target Return: 11%
- Target Equity: $100 million
- Minimum Commitment: $25,000
- Commitment Period: 12 - 18 months
- Fund Management Fee: 2.75%
Park Avenue Capital
Park Avenue Capital specializes in 1st Trust Deed investments secured by California real estate. Together the team has managed, underwritten and invested in over $100 million in real estate. The firm is professionally managed by a team with over 25 years experience in real estate lending and investment.
The firm provides short-term bridge loans to borrowers seeking real estate financing. The firm directly funds the loan or matches the loan request with a network of private investors. The real estate loans are secured by real estate in diversified asset classes including: Multifamily, retail, office, light-industrial, medical, mixed-use, agricultural/raw land.
- Our Approach
The Manager employs a simple investment philosophy focused on underwriting the collateral and borrower thoroughly to ensure risks are clearly identified and mitigated. The firm focuses on small balance commercial loans ranging from $200,000 to $1.5 million. These loans are directly secured by commercial real estate in a marketplace that currently has a lack of capital and a negative economic environment. In this sense the firm believes this is an opportunistic fund targeting an annual rate of return of 11.0% over a 5-year projected period.
Park Avenue Capital employs proven strategies which include thorough due diligence on the property/collateral as well as the borrower. The focus is on small balance commercial which is typically ignored by large banks. This includes Class B and C properties that are overlooked by larger funds.
- Focus and Investment Strategies
• Direct Lending in California only
• Small balance commercial loans from $200,000 to $1.5 million
• Various asset classes including B and C properties